Dear customer services team.
Our developing team have a few question:
1. It is possible to create a control which allows select multiples options?
2. It is possible to create hierarchies between one or more controls?
Ex.: country – city. When someone select a country, other control shows the cities of the country selected.
3. It is possible to ask for a range of dates? Ex.: star date – end date
4. Can I do all this with the new version?
5. How do I create a report module?
Thank you in advance for help. We are looking forward for your answers.
1. Yes, we have a Checkbox List field type.
2. Yes, a dropdown can have a parent field. In order for this to work the parent values must be dropdown list names.
3. Yes, we have a Date Range field. It is used for searching and not saving two values. If you need to save a start date and an end date, then you will need to create two date custom fields.
5. Our Professional and Enterprise editions include a reporting module. You have access to the source code to the Community edition and you certainly can add your own reporting module, but it is a lot of work.
Copyright (c) 2006-2016 SplendidCRM Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved.