Forums

ForumForumMainstream Foru...Mainstream Foru...General Discuss...General Discuss...Custom Modules...Custom Modules...
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 5/23/2017 8:55 PM

Trying to create a custom module using module builder and TWO fields (NAME plus one additional field) and I get no errors in the generation process, but when I attempt to use the module and add a record, I receive the following:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Compilation Error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. 

Compiler Error Message: CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'ASP.naics_editview_ascx.SqlProcs.spNAICS_Update(ref System.Guid, System.Guid, System.Guid, string, string, string, string)' has some invalid arguments

Source Error:

Line 193: gTEAM_ID = Security.TEAM_ID;
 Line 194: SqlProcs.spNAICS_Update
 Line 195: ( ref gID
 Line 196: , gASSIGNED_USER_ID
 Line 197: , gTEAM_ID

Source File: c:\WebSites\SplendidCRM_Marketing\Web Site\NAICS\EditView.ascx    Line: 195 
Am I missing something?

Does the module builder produce a completed module, or are there additional steps that must be taken before the module can be used?

I am using SplendidCRM Professional Version 11.1.6340.2853 on SQL Server 2016

Thanks!

Line 193:										gTEAM_ID = Security.TEAM_ID;
Line 194:									SqlProcs.spNAICS_Update
Line 195:										( ref gID
Line 196:										, gASSIGNED_USER_ID
Line 197:										, gTEAM_ID
New Post
 5/25/2017 2:54 AM

This appears to be a bug in the Module Builder.  We will fix immediately and provide a patch.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumMainstream Foru...Mainstream Foru...General Discuss...General Discuss...Custom Modules...Custom Modules...