Forums

ForumForumMainstream Foru...Mainstream Foru...DevelopersDevelopersWhat APIs to help me integrate SplendidCRM with Magento?What APIs to help me integrate SplendidCRM with Magento?
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 5/3/2016 6:27 AM

Hi guys,

I am a PHP developer for a furniture company selling online in Magento site. My boss told me to create the in-house integration of SplendidCRM and Magento. We have discussed about field to map between 2 systems. They are:

- Shipping Address

- Emails

- SKUs

And 3 more fields we are considering. We try to clone the tool that we are using now which is magento salesforce integration. We plan to move from Salesforce to Magento very soon and at the moment there's no extension to integrate SplendidCRM and Magento so we decide to build ourselves.

So can you show me any APIs that can help me build this integration please? We are about to use SpendidCRM soon.

New Post
 5/3/2016 6:48 AM

Modified By Support  on 5/3/2016 5:48:55 AM

SplendidCRM has a REST API accessed via the ~/rest.svc available at the root of the web site. You should be able to get all the data you need or update any data using this API. Have you seen our documentation at REST API documentation

For examples on how to use the API, you can look at the source code we provide in the ~/html5 folder. We have effective implemented the CRM in JavaScript using our REST API, so you can see how we send and receive data.

New Post
 10/13/2017 7:56 AM

I heart about your tool. Is it really good for using? Does Anyone download?

New Post
 10/13/2017 1:56 PM

SplendidCRM is popular with companies that prefer .NET.  Most of our customers have a need to integrate tightly with existing systems, so having access to the source code is a critical requirement.

SplendidCRM was first published in 2005, so we have been around for a long time and we have been working hard each year to add features that service the growing needs of our customers.

New Post
 11/11/2019 6:34 AM

actually we have tried and build many magento 2 extensions but we haven't tried SplendidCRM so we will let you know if we find a solution for the same.
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumMainstream Foru...Mainstream Foru...DevelopersDevelopersWhat APIs to help me integrate SplendidCRM with Magento?What APIs to help me integrate SplendidCRM with Magento?